Replacing a missing tooth
In the past, if you lost a tooth your choices were either leaving a gap in your teeth or having a dental bridge or dentures. Now you can choose the option of dental implants, which work in exactly the same way as natural teeth.
Dental implants are the closest replacement for the natural tooth and many patients say they can barely tell them from their own teeth. They have a natural appearance and the teeth on dental implants can be made to match your existing neighbouring teeth or to create a new smile. They are a long-term solution and if well maintained they should last for several decades.
Complete your smile
- Dental implants are the ideal treatment for people with missing teeth
- Regain your confidence – and your smile
- Implants look completely natural and are virtually undetectable
- Preserve the health of nearby teeth and your underlying bone
- Restore your mouth’s function, especially with a back chewing tooth
Dental implants are able to provide excellent functionality and the titanium material will not cause any unwanted damage or irritation to your gums. Implants also help to reduce bone loss - preventing that caved in appearance of people with ill-fitting dentures or missing teeth - and when fitted to new restorations can create a natural-looking and attractive smile.